Thing #8- Creative Commons

I had never really noticed the creative commons logo before on any websites- but I guess I never really knew to pay attention to it.  I know that I will look for it now!  This is a great way for ideas to be shared and built upon.  I believe that creative commons has the potential to have a huge impact on education and the way students learn and create.  Students are able to create, post and see what collaboration on the topic can come about!  What a concept.  

I was a little overwhelmed in searching through the site.  Hmmmmm............overwhelmed seems to be a common thread here :)  I think that there is LOTS to see on this site and I found myself looking a little too hard- I need time to sort through the good and the bad- in my mind:)  but I believe that this site will have an impact on my teaching as a whole.  Great find!

1 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...
June 22, 2009 at 5:48 AM

You could definitely spend hours checking out the site.
I, like you, never noticed the logo before!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.