Thing #10- Slideshow


A slideshow is actually something that I had done before. Having a myspace and a facebook account, I have posted slideshows to share photos of my kids. I made a slideshow showing some pictures of proportionality in everyday life. I am sure that I could have found some other pictures to add to the slideshow but I was spending way too much time looking for the "right" photos. I had fun making my slideshow and customizing it! I know that the daisies really don't have anything to do with my slide, but they sure are cute! :) I never really thought about creating a slideshow with the pictures that I use to help connect my lessons to student life. In math, students always ask, "when am I going to use this?" I like to have pictures of how math is in everyday life or how it will be used in the future- this is just another way I could do it!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.