Thing #23- Other social networks

My biggest impression from Classroom 2.0 is the overwhelming amounts of information on this site.  When I first entered the site, I was immediately overwhelmed!  Once I started, I was able to find some interesting information, discussions, and lessons.  This site provides a great tool for collaboration among teachers from all over the world.  Teachers are able to ask questions and share thoughts and ideas.  

One group that I found was Middle School Math.  This group had only 57 members and could have some better discussions, however, I see the potential of this site to be very valuable.
A Crazy Place Called Middle School is another group that I found.  This one was interesting.  There were very few posts but some were quite funny.   Teachers shared lots of ideas/stories about their classrooms.  It is nice to know that you aren't alone in the middle school endeavor!

I enjoyed looking through this site and I look forward to spending more time on this site.  I like the idea of collaboration with other teachers!  I hope to get others to join in!  

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.