Thing #7b- Reader Feeder

I would have to say that my favorite feed thus far is Suite101: Teacher Tips and Training.  I have found tons of useful articles that deal directly with the classroom.  I like these feeds because they are practical for most grades and super easy to implement into the classroom.  I have been pretty faithful about checking my reader and I am loving it.  I love to be able to see new updates to the blogs and sites that I subscribe to.  It's great!  These are a few articles that I found useful from Suite 101.

Back to School Activity- implementing ME bags as a get to know you activity

Backward Lesson Planning- a structure for helping teachers plan with the end goal in mind 


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.