Thing #7a- Checkin' My Feed..................

I am loving this reader!  I enjoy being able to go to one spot and get updated on all of my sites!  I found an article that I find interesting called 5 strategies for using Wikis in the classroom.  It even has a MATH LINK!  YEAH!  I found some really great ideas for how Wikis can be used in the classroom and reading and writing can be integrated.  Students that have access to a computer can work on the classwork outside of the classroom setting.  Filtered resources also allow for better content resources.  I believe that this is a better way to reach our students and make learning more meaningful for them- its how they learn!

1 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...
June 25, 2009 at 6:17 AM

YEA! Glad you were able to find something specifically for math.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.