Sum It UP!

I have really enjoyed this class!  I really didn't realize how much I was going to learn!  I thought that I was "in the know" about computers but after taking this class, I realize that I had so much to learn!  I am excited about sharing this new found information with my co-workers and encouraging them to take the class as well.  I have told TONS of people about the class and have highly recommended it!  
My favorites "new" activities were the Google Reader, Google Tools, Image Generator and the Social Bookmarking.  I know that I will be using these in my personal life as well as my classroom.  I am also excited about some of the videos that I found on YouTube and TeacherTube to use in my classroom.  I am also using an online game that I found on Delicious with my summer school students.  They LOVE it!  I have seen more work out of them since I started using it than I have seen out of them all summer- WONDERFUL!  
Thanks for the providing the opportunity to take this class!  It was a great experience and I would recommend the class to ANYONE.  The knowledge that I have gained through this class will definitely make a difference in the lives of my students!  THANKS!

1 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...
June 30, 2009 at 5:37 PM

It's interesting to me that you liked the social bookmarking - I don't get it, but I know others who are all into it.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.