Thing #12- Discovering Web 2.0 Tools

This was so much fun!  I had a blast looking through all of these sites and thinking about how I could use them in my classroom and personal life.  Some of my favorites were:

30boxes.com- a calendar that I can use for my students and parents to keep them up to date with school activities and due dates.  

blabberize.com- was quite hilarious and I can see where including it in to a lesson would keep the students engaged by the mere humor.  I can also see where students would like to include blabberize in a project or presentation that they do.

polldaddy.com- I would have to say that this site is probably one close to the top of any math teacher's list!  What a great way to incorporate technology into our typical polling and graphing lesson!  WOW!  The kids would LOVE THIS!!!!!

tadalist.com- This is great for personal as well as classroom.  I can see using this when the students have a multi-step project or task.  This would be a way to integrate technology into a project that may or may not require lots of computer time.  This is also a way to help students to organize their tasks in a way that they may find more engaging.

I found many more that I believe are GREAT to implement in the classroom.  These are the few that were my favorites.  I have always used the excuse that math is very difficult to implement technology in but I am now being proven wrong!  I can think of lots of ways to use this stuff in my classroom!  

1 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...
June 23, 2009 at 5:45 AM

I wasn't familiar with blabberize; I linked to it from your post - love it; it would be hilarious to use in class.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.