Thing #18- The TUBE

YouTube and TeacherTube- 2 ways to loose TONS of time!  I had explored YouTube before but had never been on TeacherTube before.  I had also never really looked for "school stuff" on YouTube- there is some good stuff on there!  I found lots of short clips that integrate music and math concepts which are always good.  These are great because they are not really long and are somewhat catchy- I also LOVE this Abbott and Costello- Math.  So funny!  This is how kids feel in math class- too funny!



1 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...
June 30, 2009 at 5:41 PM

I LOVE your video choices. Mekinna watched them with me, and she was totally into the "circle" one. I know your students will actually watch and learn. You poor math people with no videos can really use these!!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.