Thing #11- Online Image Generators


Okay- I apologize for not doing a "math related" post but this was WAY too funny for me to not post!  My son- Jackson- was thinking that he was SPIDERMAN here- and let me tell you- he loves this trading card!  He was so amazed by it!  Too funny!  I know that I will be able to do some math "things" with this such as using it for math vocabulary and having the students create a "trading card collection" of their vocabulary cards.  Especially for those hard to learn vocabulary words!  I really like this idea!  created at: TRADING CARD MAKER

These were pretty fun to play with!  I did the Flickr Color Pickr too- I loved looking at all of the different pictures that came up in my favorite colors.  

I also did spell it with Flickr.  I had seen this before on other people's myspace pages but had never done one myself.  I just thought it was fun.  

I got a little carried away with personal playing on this "thing" but can think of TONS of ways that I can apply it to my classroom.  FUN!  
created at: SPELL WITH FLICKR
  'M' 'A' 'letter 'h34' 'I' 'KMcElman_090516_S6' 'Wood 'i' 'letter 'E'

1 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...
June 23, 2009 at 5:46 AM

great trading card - so jackson!!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.