Thing #16- Library Thing

Alright- Library Thing- found it an interesting and pretty cool site.  Not too sure how I can tie it specifically to the classroom and teaching math besides searching and recommending the few books out there that can be tied to a 7th grade curriculum. :)  However, I do see the usefulness of the site.  I am not a super reader- although that is an area I am trying to work on- but maybe this site would help me to get recommendations and find more books of interest.  I can also see where sharing this information with students would get them interested in other books and share their favorite books with me.  Maybe a way to get to know some of my students better and form some relationships with them?  Cool site, though!  

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.