Thing #13- Social Bookmarking

I found some really great sites that I didn't even know existed while working on Delicious.  I spent quite a bit of time looking around- these are the bookmarks I came up with so far- bookmarks.  I look forward to finding other sites and bookmarking them through Delicious.  I always hate how my bookmarks get overwhelming on my computer and with Delicious- I can keep that all cleaned up!  I just can't believe how efficient I am becoming with my tech skills!  This is yet another post where I am saying- why didn't I know about this sooner????  I can see the benefits of being able to tag with special tags for more efficient searching and sharing.  One thing- I can't find my tags on the misd23things wiki page.  I tagged 2 sites but I don't see them on there.  I will keep checking but I can't figure out what I did wrong!  UGH!

UPDATE:  I checked today on the wiki page and my sites were there!  YEAH!  Just need to be more patient!  :)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.