Thing #6- Google Reader Feed

I am loving this!!!!!!!!!!  I have actually shared it with almost everyone that I have come in contact with!  I know how much time my friends and family spend surfing the net from one website to another.  This is such a handy way to have all of your sites come to you!  I have been able to learn how to use the Google Reader pretty quickly but I am sure that I will stumble across new things as I go.

I found an article called Teachers Without Borders Off To Africa.  This article discusses how an organization of teachers are going into underprivileged areas of the world to provide teacher training.  Together, these teachers are sharing resources, methodologies and practices to benefit themselves as well as their students in the classroom.  These teachers are bringing the use of technology to educators that have never touched computers before and sharing these resources and approaches needed to facilitate learning.

I am sure that I have more interesting articles in my reader and look forward to searching through them.  I am a little overwhelmed by all of the feeds but I am confident that this will get better over time.  Reading is not one of my favorite things to do but have found that I am really enjoying this!  I can see where this would be a good way to get students that don't necessarily enjoy reading books to atleast do some sort of reading.   

1 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...
June 18, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Look at your fancy blog...it looks GREAT!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.