Thing #21- Other Google..................

I reviewed several of the Google tools.  Some of them I was already familiar with but others, I was not.  I never realized how much a google had to offer!  I have a yahoo account- I want to see what kind of things it has to offer as well!  For this assignment, I checked out iGoogle  and calendar.  Both of these would be useful for personal use but I can also see how requiring students to have an iGoogle page with required items or news feeds for the students to read and discuss could start some great debates or conversation.  I have explored Google maps before- its really great!  I can see where it would be a huge asset to a History class!  I like to look at it sometimes- just for fun!  I look forward to checking some of these other tools further and applying them in my everyday life or classroom.  
Whew!  I am on informational overload at this point!  I am going to have to make a list of all the things that I have learned so that I can remember to use them- like a cheat sheet!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.