Thing #1- Reflection on Lifelong Learning

As a teacher, most of these habits seem like natural habits.  These are habits that we encourage in our classrooms daily.  I am excited about learning how to use these new ideas in learning but am a little worried about how to incorporate them into my classroom.  I am sure that I will figure out something!  After all, I need to have some confidence in myself in my learning, right?!?!?!  I believe that this will be my most difficult habit.  I am always thinking way too concrete when it comes to math and need to work on my confidence in thinking "outside the box."  The easiest, by far, is setting a goal and viewing problems as challenges.   Being a math person, we always run into challenges, especially with challenging others.  :)  The most important to the course would have to be using technology to my advantage.  Just like learning about the writeboard- who would have thought!?!?!?  I didn't even know that was available and is such an easy way to create and compose!  Genius!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Jeffries Jabber. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.